Fawdon Community Library is now registered as an Online learning centre, offering one to one computer training sessions FREE OF CHARGE. Classes of only two to three learners, are held outside of library opening hours, enabling you to feel comfortable whilst learning new skills, at your own pace. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Learners who register before 31 March 2017 will be entered into a draw for a computer tablet. Terms & Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Interested? Call into Fawdon Community Library or drop an email to email@example.com to register for this new service, or phone us on 07709 098440.
No computer access at home? All adult members of Fawdon Community Library can enjoy FREE internet access via our public computers, which connect to Newcastle City Library’s People’s Network. Simply book in at the desk on arrival, or call us to pre-book your slot (recommended), to ensure that a computer is available when you arrive.
N.B. You will need your City Libraries’ login number and password to sign in – if you are not already a City Library member, you can check out the information and join online for free via the link below, or ask for assistance at our Library.
- No purchase necessary. Names will be drawn from all new registrations, received on, or prior to, Friday 31 March 2017, to attend a Learn My Way basic computer training course, at Fawdon Community Library..
- Registered entrants must be aged 18 years or over, upon registration, to qualify for entry to the competition, which excludes library volunteers.
- The competition will run from 3rd January 2017 until Friday 31st March 2017. The winner will be drawn on Monday 3rd April 2017 and will be notified within 5 working days of the prize draw. Confirmation of acceptance must be received within 7 days of issue of the notification, or another winner will be drawn.
- The prize is a Kindle Fire HD 8 Tablet (16 Gb), or equivalent, which will be presented during completion of the initial training session. In the event that attendance at a training session precedes the draw date, arrangements will be made to present the winner with their prize, on a mutually convenient date and time.
- No monetary alternative will be offered.
- In the event that the prize winner fails to attend a scheduled ‘Learn My Way’ session, another winner will be selected to receive the prize.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity photos, and for their name to be featured on the Fawdon Community Library website, Facebook page, and eNewsletter.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in the promotion. Promoter: Fawdon Community Library, Fawdon Community Centre, Fawdon Park Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 2PL. Survey