We have joined up with Online Centres UK to provide FREE Basic Computer Training
INTERESTED? Pop in or phone us to register, or complete our online form below. Library membership is required (but is free and can be taken out at registration), no previous experience necessary and full one to one support will be provided.
- Learn basic computer skills at your own pace
- Access the internet, send an email
- Complete online application forms
- Only 2-3 learners each session with one to one support – check out our photos at the bottom of this page
- Each learner attends two sessions, totalling 5 hours, held on Wednesday afternoons, over two consecutive weeks, whilst the library is closed to the public
- Each session last two and a half hours (from 1.30 p.m until 4 p.m.)
- You are never too old to learn says 94 year old Syd, our oldest learner!
Here are some of our successful learners receiving their certificates from Councillor David Faulkner, at a get together in Tara’s Cafe in the Community Centre.
Our volunteers take part in a staffing rota at the library and help in other ways too. If you would like to join us as a volunteer, check out the VOLUNTEERING section of this website.